Our 4 areas of expertise
No clear objectives/vision?
Not everyone on the same page?
Change efforts insufficiently structured?
Lousy follow-up of change efforts?
Long lead times?
Many quality problems?
To much complexity?
Inadequate organizational structure?
Poor collaboration between departments / silo’s?
Confusion about who is responsible for what?
Too narrowly or too broadly designed functions?
Too low levels of knowledge and expertise?
– General diagnostics
– Defining direction and objectives
– Aligning management teams
– Leading change (program and project management)
– Improving quality, leadtimes and/or productivity
– Solving complex and/or recurrent problem
– Improving cost efficiency
– Design and implement changes of the organizational structure
– Improve internal customer-supplier interactions
– Clarify roles and responsibilities
– Improve the performance of management/operational/project teams
– Improve collaboration within “problem”-teams
– Training, coaching and support of employees and teams